Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Silent prayers

“Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.”
Galatians 5:25

Sometimes life just surprises me. Or I should say God. I was missing my girls (who are still in MT with my parents) and feeling kind of down. I have also been physically struggling again from my rheumatoid arthritis. Just a "blah" mood. Then I checked my email. 

God has blessed us with a trip to Colorado to visit the camp Ahnika went to this year. I was beyond shocked! I never dreamed we could be blessed like this. 

Sometimes it is easy to go on day by day and forget the power we have in Christ. I forgot to search Him out in my sadness and pain. I am shown again how He cares for His children. Scripture says He cares for us. It talks about how He even cares for the birds, so shouldn't we be more important and cared for? He knew what I needed before I did - and He heard my silent prayer of help. Thank you Jesus for your abundant blessings and provisions. 

It feels so good to held in His Boundless Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment